h
Since SuperTokens does not offer a C# SDK, then how can I implement a social login from scratch using C# (Xamarin)? It is not obvious in the documentation
r
hey @Happypig375 you can spin up a node server with our supertokens-node backend sdk, and this would then expose the login methods to your frontend. Post login, the session would contain a JWT which you can send to the c# backend and verify it there using the jwks endpoint exposed by the node backend.
h
No direct API calls?
That's a bummer 🙁
r
Well, you can make direct API calls to the core from your c# code. Here is the API spec: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/supertokens/CDI
but it would involve a bit of work on your end to do the code exhange from the social login provider
h
In my case I don't have a budget to host a backend
So I am looking for skipping the backend
And do everything in the mobile app
r
i see. Im afraid that you will require a backend for this for sure. You can try using aws lambda. It's very cheap and works.
v
What do you mean budget @Happypig375 you can host the node server for basically free
h
Email and password login, meanwhile, should be as simple as in that API template right?
v
Yeah, aws has a hefty free tier
r
> Email and password login, meanwhile, should be as simple as in that API template right? Yes.
v
You can get the tiniest machine and it'll either be free or 1$ a month
First 12 moths free ec2, and lamba is always free up to 1 million requests per month
750h of ec2 per month for the first 12 moths on several types of machines
h
nice
much thanks