hey I implemented my project with supertokens and ...
# support-questions
c
hey I implemented my project with supertokens and wanted to automate the backend site with a docker compose file. Everything works fine but the signup and signin routes are not. Any Ideas? I can provide logs
r
Hey! Can you tell me what the error is first?
c
Yes, when i request a signup this gets sent back:
Copy code
{
    "message": "No SuperTokens core available to query",
    "stack": "Error: No SuperTokens core available to query\n    at Querier.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:225:27)\n    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)\n    at /app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:30:75\n    at new Promise (<anonymous>)\n    at __awaiter (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:12:16)\n    at Querier.sendRequestHelper (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:218:13)\n    at Querier.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:245:43)\n    at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)\n    at rejected (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:22:44)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)"
Sorry for the format, is it okay?
And this is the logs i get on the docker
this is my docker compose
r
I am unable to open the docker compose file. But what’s the connectionURI that you are giving it?
c
the name of the supertokens_core container and the port ... in the code i make a string like this: connectionURI:
http://${process.env.SUPERTOKENS_CORE_HOST}:${process.env.SUPERTOKENS_CORE_PORT}
enviroment: -SUPERTOKENS_CORE_HOST=supertokens_core
like this
r
Hmmm. The error is definitely to do with the backend api not being able to reach the core
So I would suggest that you check how the network is setup
c
okay, thats a good start thanks