Hey everyone. I have a question regarding the Angu...
# support-questions
s
Hey everyone. I have a question regarding the Angular demo app (https://github.com/supertokens/supertokens-auth-react/tree/master/examples/with-angular-thirdpartyemailpassword) . After authenticating via Google, what controls the redirection to the frontend from the auth callback URL? I don't see it being handled in the code and think the React Component handles the redirection.
r
Hey @siddhant
So google redirects the user to your app and our react SDK handles that route and calls the backend to consume the code.
s
So I'm following the same steps that are there in the Angular demo but in Vue, but my app shows a blank screen after authenticating from google with the callback URL. The redirection doesn't happen and I think even the backend isn't called to consume the code.
r
That could be an issue in how you have setup the web server that serves the vue app. Is there anything in the console logs?
s
Oh I figured it out, Vue router's routes matching pattern was set to exact which is why nested routes weren't working. Thanks anyway!
r
Cool!