Hey, (First of all: I hope this is the correct ch...
# support-questions
d
Hey, (First of all: I hope this is the correct channel for the following) 😇 I'm currently working on a new webpage and looking for an easy although secure way to handle sessions. Login is no issue at all, because I'm using OpenID Connect. So theoretically I only need the bare minimum session management, which would be: - creating sessions - verifying sessions - revoking session I found supertokens yesterday and was very impressed with the project. There is one small issue tho: I'm using rust for my backend and as far as I can tell there is no official or unofficial supertokens SDK. So I browsed through the docs, looking which endpoints I would have to implement for my limited use-case. As far as I can tell I only need to implement
/signout
and
/session/refresh
(according to this: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/supertokens/FDI/1.12.0#/) Am I missing something? I couldn't find proper docs on what exactly, each endpoint needs to do. I looked through some implementations and I have to say that most of them are not as straight-forward as I hoped and quite complex to understand (obviously, because they have to handle much more use-cases and options then I would need) Is there proper documentation on implementing a SDK for a new language, or do I just have to go though existing implementations? Thanks a lot in advance 🤗