Hey guys, I've been playing around with the supert...
# support-questions
u
Hey guys, I've been playing around with the supertokens apis for the past few days and I have a few quick questions for you... 1) I've noticed that when I call init() on the 'supertokens-website' import, that if my api is slow to respond on the
/refresh
requests, the browser will continue to call the endpoint in an infinite loop until it receives a response. Is this behavior configurable at all? I would think that successive requests to
/refresh
should at least wait for the first to resolve, no? 2) In looking at the code, I've also noticed that the default behavior for the 'supertokens-website' SDK is to override the native fetch method on the window object so you can automatically have auth headers/refresh functionality baked into every request to the configured api domain. While I can understand why you went that route, I think it's a generally unfavorable precedent to set, and I don't like the idea of foreign javascript rewriting native methods on the window (particularly something as sensitive as fetch)... Since you already offer axios interceptors, is there a way to disable the native fetch overwrite behavior if I don't want to opt in?