Hi - hovering over the SaaS billing tooltip shows ...
# general
c
Hi - hovering over the SaaS billing tooltip shows "based on number of sessions refreshed and number of unique logins" for the 5k figure - could someone explain this to me a bit more? In particular, whilst unique logins seems pretty straightforward, I'm wondering if the session refresh part means that e.g. a short access token and repeated refreshing would make one user count many times within a given month? Or is this instead about one user on multiple devices (laptop, workstation, phone, etc...?)
r
Hey! One user, regardless of how many devices they have, counts as one user from a billing point of view
Hey! One user, regardless of how many devices they have, still counts as one user from a billing point of view
The refreshing part is only meant to know if a user is active or not. Even if they refresh the session 100 times in a month, it still counts as one user
c
Ok. So if I read that as "measured as the number of unique users who have refreshed within that month at least once", it would describe the intended count?
r
Yes. Refreshed or created a new account.