Sir, I am using third party email + password and p...
# general
a
Sir, I am using third party email + password and passwordless recipe in react which is working perfectly fine. Our organization has different products. Now, I want if a user login with any of the web application he should be logged in from other applications too simulatneously and if a user logged out from any of the application, he or she should be logged out from all other web applications. Is, It possible ?? If so please help me.
r
hey @User are those applications on different sub domains or different top level domains?
a
sir all applications have different domains
r
so that requires us to be an OAuth provider. Which we are not (yet).
So you will have to do the following: User visits siteA -> a session is missing -> redirect user to auth portal (that uses supertokens) -> if a session exists in the auth portal -> create a one time token and send it back to siteA -> siteA uses that one time token to query auth portal's backend to verify the token -> if the token is valid, siteA creates a session and the user is logged in. Now the logic for creating that one time use token and going about verifying it etc.. is something we don't have yet.
If you want, we can help out here, but we can chat about it separately since this is essentially asking us about consultancy services. If you can email this to rishabh@supertokens.com, we can chat about the pricing for that on email.
a
sure sir
I have calendly link of rishabh
and I arranging a meeting
r
You should email us first to discuss pricing and the scope of work.
a
Ohhh
Let me discuss it with my seniors too sir
r
sure.
a
Sir, I have just discussion with my senior. Can we we do gmeet so that my senior could explain you the problem statement clearly ?? and also we can discuss the pricing ..
r
Sure.
You can book a call here: https://supertokens.com/call-user
a
sir link ??