Hey 👋 me again with another problem. I use Supert...
# support-questions
c
Hey 👋 me again with another problem. I use Supertokens for a Login into an app. It works fine on the webbrowser but when I try it on my smartphone via Capacitor.js I get a endless refresh loop when I call the doesSessionExist() function. Thanks in advance!
r
Hey!
And all the refresh calls succeed with 200?
c
Yes each one succeeds with 200
r
Can we can on a quick call for debugging?
c
yes 👍
do you want me to call you?
n
@codingtomato Ive DMed you a link
r
@nkshah2 can help. Thanks
n
@codingtomato Thanks for the call, so there is already a fix on the way for that issue (should be released soon). Once its released I can help you with the further steps
c
thanks for investigating! Could you provide me with a more specific timeline or a link where I can follow the progress? Thanks in advance
r
should be released sometime this week for sure
c
perfect! thanks
r
hey @codingtomato we have released a new version of the supertokens-website SDK (v10.1.0) which gives you the ability to define your own way to store cookies - you need to define a storage for them for the SDK to work via Capacitor.js An example storage that stores cookies in localstorage can be found here: https://github.com/supertokens/supertokens-auth-react/blob/master/examples/with-thirdpartypasswordless-electron/src/cookieHandler.ts Hope this helps
happened waaayyy sooner than "sometime this week" hehe..
c
Perfect ... thank you so much ... I will give it a try tomorrow
So far it works perfectly! Thank you again @rp @nkshah2