Hello there, Hope you doing well. I'm facing a s...
# support-questions
b
Hello there, Hope you doing well. I'm facing a small issue, I did split all auth pages into different pages (signin/signup/reset-password) this was done with the help of @User Now my component render fixed Header I created and fixed footer and i only render the auth component in between However always at page start my header and footer are served first then the component renders. So my question is there any idea how to wait for the auth component to render then render everything.
r
This might be cause of how you have setup the CSS for header and footer i think
b
Second
r
second?
b
Sorry using double screen thought was typing on another chat
I did neither override header or footer
I just used the css and hide them
and instead made new Header and footer with MUI
This How my header look like
r
What is MUI?
b
materia ui
Thinking about hydration
r
I see.
Im not sure how to help here. If there is an issue with supertokens that causes this, will be happy to fix it. Maybe you can change how our CSS behaves and see if you can get it to work?
b
I made a whole wrapper , including custom header , including children which is either , sign in / signup / reset password , including custom footer
Alright
r
thanks! Sorry couldn't be of much help on this now
b
It's okey i will check how to do it i could just hack it but i want to do it as it should be done
Thanks I much appreciate you support
p
if you are okay with hacky solutions, you could override one of the components being rendered (e.g.: the header you are hiding anyway) and add some
useEffect
to set the whole page to be displayed
b
That's what I'm doing
r
@User if you can make your code on GitHub and share it, maybe we can figure something. Not sure how else to help out here.