Hello Team. How to add multiple frontend client to...
# support-questions
o
Hello Team. How to add multiple frontend client to a single ST-CORE and AUTH-API, we have an app very much similar to canva.com, the frontend divided into two part 1. The data/content management (all content + content created by a user) created using "nextjs" 2nd The editor itself where user can go and edit (written in plain reactjs). Both frontend clients needed to get authentication layer. see the pic below.
n
Are you using different subdomains or or they both different top level domains entirely?
o
its going to be like app.canva.com for (dashboard) and editor.canva.com for (editor)
n
You can refer to this conversation: https://discord.com/channels/603466164219281420/977860816370040893/977862018696638474 Also when you do initialise SuperTokens in this setup, the websiteDomain should be that of the app where the user will actually login
o
Alright! I'll try it.
@nkshah2 it there an easy way to test multiple subdomains in local environment solution that I think is possible is 1. set up NGINX in local dev machine 2. set domain and subdomain and then point to the React and nextjs process
any other suggested way or i need to go to my server to test this thing
n
No that should work
o
the NGINX one??
n
Yep