Hi i am trying to implement social and password le...
# support-questions
s
Hi i am trying to implement social and password less login with mobile number. With mobile its working but google social login is not working. getting this error - https://***.*.in/auth/callback/google/ 404
n
Hi @shri , Can I see the config you use when calling SuperTokens.init on the backend?
s
@nkshah2 SuperTokens.init({ appInfo: { appName: "Shell App", apiDomain: getApiDomain(), apiGatewayPath: "/realm", websiteDomain: getWebsiteDomain(), apiBasePath: "/auth", }, recipeList: [ ThirdPartyPasswordless.init({ emailVerificationFeature: { mode: "REQUIRED", }, signInUpFeature: { providers: [ThirdPartyPasswordless.Google.init()], defaultCountry: "IN", }, contactMethod: "PHONE", getRedirectionURL: async (context) => { console.log(context, "context"); if (context.action === "SUCCESS") { if (context.redirectToPath !== undefined) { // we are navigating back to where the user was before they authenticated return context.redirectToPath; } return "/sns"; } return undefined; }, }), Session.init({ sessionScope: ".dummy.in", }), ],
this is my ui config
n
Can you explain the flow for your app? What APIs are you calling?
s
@nkshah2
n
What framework are you using on your frontend?
s
react
n
And are you using a router?
s
yes
s
doing same
only social login not working
otp based working
problem is happening while clicking on continue with google
@nkshah2