Hi, is there any way to disable DEBUG messages?)
# support-questions
i
Hi, is there any way to disable DEBUG messages?)
r
Hey! It’s disabled by default. Which debug message are you talking about?
i
I mean debug messages in container like this(I use grafana and see it)
r
Oh right. I see.
You can’t disable them. But you can specify a file where they can go into. Or redirect them to /dev/null or something
i
it is not so good.... Ok
r
Yeaa. Maybe open an issue about this. We can get around to adding a config for this
i
that would be great
@rp Hi, I have some unexpected exceptions when i signin with Thirdparty and try to send code by Passwordless, can you give me any advice, what should i do to fix them?
r
hey! that is expected. If you are trying to signin from an already signed up user, it will have that query.
which database are you connected to?
i
Postgresql
for the first photo i see this exception when i signout from normal mode, go to incognito and try to sign in with the same credentials
r
so the sign in API is returning a 500 status code?
i
Yes
the exception from second photo throws when it go to endpoint of email verify
and the third one throws when i try to send a code with yours default email delivery for passwordless login by phoneNumber
r
Right I see. Can you open an issue about this? And also specify which db and which version of the db you are using please.
@IaS1506
The db version you might be using could be something we don't quite support, but we can investigate that fairly quickly and fix it.
i
postgresql 13 dtplt
r
ok thanks. Will test now
what is "dtplt"?
we ran all tests with postgresql 13.7 and it all works fine
do you have a docker image for the db you are running?
Can i see the full erorr stack?
instead of giving images, maybe give it in text form
i
when i run it locally - everything works fine, but when i send requests from dev.domain.com and another from test.domain.com to one instance of supertokens container it goes throwing these eroors, maybe this information can help
r
hmm
can i see the full stack trace of the error?
from the logs
And what does your database connection url look like?
i
for database i use your image of supertokens locally with docker-compose and globally with kubernetes
registry.supertokens.io/supertokens/supertokens-postgresql
r
supertokens doesnt come with a database
you have to connect it to a postgresql db
How have you connected it? Which postgresql docker image are you using?
Maybe it will best if you send the docker-compose file
ok thanks! Will test
Not able to replicate it with postgis either 😦
can you create an issue about this with as much detail as possible? Especially the full stack trace of the error
i
i deleted messages bc i cant store them in this chat by NDA
issue for supertokens-core repository?
r
yes please
i
bug report or feature?
r
bug report
i
and.... how can i name it...
))
r
Just put "500 error in email verify API"
or something like that
r
thanks
i
I cant give information of config files according to NDA
r
ok then just the full error stack
i
ok, i doing this now
r
ok thanks
Also, did you make the db tables yourself in the database or let supertokens core make the tables for you?
i
let supertokens core make the tables for me
r
I see.
Cool, the only other thing I would need from you is the full error stack please.
Hey @IaS1506 any luck with getting the stack trace?
We can’t seem to replicate the issue on our side. Do you want to get on a call to debug this?
i
it seems everything alright now
r
hmm. That is very strange
Im closing the issue then. If this problem comes back again, please feel free to reopen it
i
but i cannot guarantee Its for all the rest time, so I can write about it then later)
r
cool.