Any way of seeing supertokens logs? I used the da...
# general
v
Any way of seeing supertokens logs? I used the dashboard to change a user's password, however when I try to login I am still getting a wrong credentials error
The interesting bit is that I am getting an OK back from supertokens
It works for other accounts too
r
So it doesn’t work just for one specific account @Vlad ?
v
Correct
r
That’s strange. Can you highlight steps for us to reproduce this situation?
v
Sorry for the delay. It's very straightforward. I go to the dashboard, I go to "View Details" of this specific user. Change the password and save. I get the green confirmation that the password was changed in the top right. I try to login with the new password and I am getting an "incorrect email and assword" combination
This works for other users, and it's this specific user that is having issues for some reason
r
Can we schedule a call to debug this?
You can book a time on supertokens.com/call-user
v
absolutely
r
Thanks. Looking forward to it. In the description, please mention it’s for debugging
@nkshah2 - this thread.
hey @Vlad - we are online now
thanks @Vlad . I have made an issue about this: https://github.com/supertokens/supertokens-core/issues/577 Feel free to follow it to know the progress of the fix.
v
thank you so much for the help! We actually rolled out our own self-service dashboard that can be used to update emails directly as well, we'll put some warning around that as well in the meantime
r
Great.