https://supertokens.com/ logo
#support-questions
Title
# support-questions
d

djarran

01/18/2023, 10:34 PM
Just got this error randomly after everything working fine and not changing any SuperToken code/configuration: No SuperTokens core available to query
Error: No SuperTokens core available to query at Querier. (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:225:27) at Generator.next () at /app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:30:75 at new Promise () at __awaiter (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:12:16) at Querier.sendRequestHelper (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:218:13) at Querier. (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:245:43) at Generator.throw () at rejected (/app/node_modules/supertokens-node/lib/build/querier.js:22:44) at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
I made significant changes to the structure of my codebase, but I reverted back to the main branch without these changes and issue is still occurring. Is it a network issue on my end? I am using the managed service
Okay, confirmed to be a network error. University connection must be blocking something for whatever reason
r

rp

01/19/2023, 5:10 AM
yup.